Works in Progress
- Spinning: Regenbogenwolle BFL and Seacell Colorway “The Thief” http://www.regenbogenwolle.de/
- Cobblestone Socks by Mina Phillip out of Ooak Sock in the Aquarium colorway by Herbstblatt Regina Yarns in my Bling your String Bag
- Unnamed Design Shawl out of Wollmeise Twin in the Bluebell Colorway on 4.5mm (US7) needles in my https://www.etsy.com/shop/Knitrundig project Bag
- Yarn Support Project out of Stricklilys Bunte Wolle on the100% Merino Base for an upcoming shawl design in my Projectbag by Herbstblatt Regina
- Inizio Socks by Regina Satta out of http://ulliswollzauber.blogspot.de/ 4fach Sockenwolle in the Liebesperlen Colorway on Knit Pro Carbonz 2.25mm (US1) needles in my Knit run dig drawstring bag.
- Featherweight Cardi by Hannah Fettig out of http://www.wollbonbon.de/ merino 3ply in a custom colorway on 3.75mm (US5) needle in my The silver shed USA project bag.
- Cozy memories blanket on 4mm (US6) needles.
- Socks by Kathrin Gerstendörfer out of Schoppel Zauberball in the Schokocreme Colorway on Chiagoo Red Lace 2.5mm (US1.5) needles in my Kicks and Giggles https://www.etsy.com/shop/KicksAndGigglesShop project bag
- Unnamed Cowl by Kathrin Gerstendörfer out of https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/HerbstblattRegina?ref=search_shop_redirect oak sock in the Hydragena Garden colorway on 3.5mm (US4) needles in my https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/HerbstblattRegina?ref=search_shop_redirect Christmas Project bag.
Aquisitions and Enabeling
- Some Washi Tape from a local shop
- Custom Socks to fit your feet by Kate Atherley (German version) http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/custom-socks-knit-to-fit-your-feet
- different fabrics ordered on https://basteln-de.buttinette.com/shop/start
KALs and MISC
- Herbstblattalong June 15th – September 15th,2016 #Herbstblattalong
- Connecting Continents KAL July 1st – September 30th, 2016 #connectingkal
- Floralong in the Herbstblatt Regina Podcast Group on Ravelry http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/herbstblatt-regina-podcast/3423497/76-100#97 ongoing to August 31st, 2016
German Geeky Gamers Podcast by my Husband and his sister! Check it out if you are into video gaming!